The bearded Gonzalo Pizarro, on his quest for untold treasures, now has a greater prize to chase. Gonzo’s Quest, powered by NetEnt and Red Tiger, has a new avatar in which it meets Megaways for a 20,000-fold exhilarating new expedition to incredible riches.
Play Gonzo’s Quest Megaways to take part in the quest to discover Eldorado’s buried treasures and the adventure in the Lost City of Gold, where avalanches, multipliers, and the Free Fall feature await you to unlock a spectacular fortune.
About Gonzo’s Quest Megaways Slot Review
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways has 6 reels, and each reel can display up to seven symbols. Sometimes a reel may have just 2 symbols as well. You need to get matching symbols across consecutive reels, starting from left to right with reel 1.
There are 117,649 ways to win on every spin, this exciting version of the popular adventure-themed slot delivers wins of up to 21,000x your bet.
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways Slot Symbols
The reels are set against a stunning backdrop of Mayan ruins, which, combined with the jungle sounds, provides players with an immersive gaming experience. What’s also fun is the way Gonzo celebrates when you win, by dancing and jumping across the screens.
Some of the main symbols on the reels are:
- Mask with Red Crown: This symbol has the highest payout and pays 1.00 to 15.00x of your bet if you get 3 to 6 of a kind.
- Mask with Yellow Eyes: The second elite symbol in the game has a payout of 0.70 to 4.0x of your initial bet.
- Green Mask with Tongue Protruding: If you get a 3 to 6 combination of this Green Mask, you will receive a 0.50 to 2.00 x reward.
- Mask with Yellow Teeth: It pays out between 0.40 to 1.20x of your wagering amount.
- Mask with Yellow Eyes, Nose, and Teeth: This weird-looking mask of Gonzo’s Quest has a payout of 0.30 to 1.00x.
- Side Facing Green Stone Carving: This is a low-paying symbol with 0.20 to 0.80x.
- Yellow Stone Carving that resembles a Snake: This icon pays out around 0.20 to 0.70x of your bet.
- Purple Carving: Another low-paying symbol, the Purple Carving has a payout of 0.20 to 0.60x.
- Stone Carving that looks like a Bird: this symbol has a payout of 0.10 to 0.50x of your wager that triggers if 3 to 6 of a kind are obtained.
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways Bonus Features
Game providers have given mega features to this slot game, giving players an incredibly thrilling ride.
Unbreakable Wilds: The wild symbols substitutes for all symbols including the free spin symbol. These wilds won’t shatter or dissapear after they’ve helped you win. Only two Wilds can be present on the reels at once. One of them can land on the first set of three reels, while the other on the second set of three reels.
Earthquake – in this feature of Gonzo’s video slot, the screen starts to shake randomly and as a result, all the low-paying symbols are destroyed and replaced with the high-paying ones in the subsequent respins.
Free Fall – Slot players earn three free spins for each of the symbols that participate in the winning way. The Avalanche Multiplier progression, which ranges from x3, x6, to x15, is also available in free fall.
Avalanche Feature – if you land on a winning combination, the winning symbols explode and disappear. This feature creates space for better wins with a second avalanche of symbols. These Avalanches continue until there are no more wins on your screen.
Avalanche Multiplier – they will increase your reward from each winning way that you land during a spin, this continues to increase until you hit the maximum multiplier. The first multiplier in the first win gets increased by x2. The second is x3 while the third one is x5.
|Game||Gonzo’s Quest Megaways|
|Provider||NetEnt & Red Tiger Gaming|
|Features||Earthquake, Avalanche, Free Fall, etc.|
|Themes||Spanish conquistadors and exploration of the American continent|
RTP of Gonzo’s Quest Megaways:
The Gonzo Quest Megaways slot is a medium-high volatility game with an RTP rate of around 96%. The game offers huge wins through its bonus features like Avalanche Multiplier, Earthquake, Free Fall, etc.