Poker is one of the most complicated card games to play. It has fascinated players around the world and requires a great deal of skill to play. To master the game, you need to know the rules and then formulate your strategy based on that to win.
Many versions of poker are played, with Texas Hold’em being the most popular of them all.
To win the pot or the pile of bets at the center of the table, the player needs to have the best hand in the game.
Rules of the game
- The dealer deals each player the hole cards or two cards that are facedown.
- The players start by placing a blind bet. The players who are on the direct left of the dealer place the small blind and big blind bet.
- The player just after the big blind starts the game by calling one of the three options to play which are Fold, Call or Raise.
- when the round of bets gets back to the big blind, that player has an option to raise or not to raise. If he doesn’t raise the round stops.
- After the first round of betting, the dealer will deal 3 community cards face up at the center of the table which can be used by each player to help complete their five-card poker hand.
- Then, the players have the option to fold, bet, or raise the bet.
- At the end of the round, the dealer deals the fourth community card and after another round, the last community card – River is dealt. Now one round of betting remains.
- Once the betting for the fourth round is over, there is a showdown and the player with the best hand wins.
Poker cards ranking
Live Dealer Poker Games
Live Dealer Poker games are streamed live from casino studios and are hosted by real dealers. The best part of Live poker is that you are playing only against the dealer and not other players. Live Poker tables have a wide betting range, so you can find a table that suits you whether you want to play high rollers or low rollers. Casinos have many different games of live poker and they all follow the rules of traditional poker. Some of the popular live games of poker are:
- 3 Card Poker Powered by Evolution Live is a thrilling game where you have to beat the dealer with a three-card hand.
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker is a variant of Texas Hold’em where the cards are dealt face up.
- Live Casino Hold’em is one of the most popular versions of the game and follows the regular rules of the game.
- Live Ultimate Texas Hold’em by Evolution Gaming also follows regular rules of Online Poker.
- Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker by Evolution gaming. is played against the dealer and no bets are accepted after the River card. You also have the option to place side bets.
Few Things to remember while playing.
- Pick the right table for your skill level and bankroll
- Not every game can be won so do not play every hand
- pay attention to cards played
Hi guys, I am Faizan, an online casino game enthusiast with over 5+ years of experience. I am passionate about online casino games, and my sole motive is to provide you with all the trustful information regarding online gambling in India. I love to play slots, RNG, and Live Casino games.
My articles have been featured in Cricket Addictor, East Mojo, 1883 and The Bridge.