What is Online Blackjack?
Blackjack is one of the most popular online casino table card games. It is played against the dealer with an aim to beat the Blackjack dealer’s hand by getting a hand with the card’s face value of 21 without exceeding the value.
Best Online Casino sites to play Online Blackjack Real Money [January 2023]
Play RNG Real money Blackjack for free above.
Online Blackjack for real money
Online Blackjack of the simplest of all the online table card games and had become very popular with players in India.
The aim of Blackjack is to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21. The beauty of online Blackjack for real money is that anyone can learn the game within minutes, although learning the secrets of the basic strategy for hitting, standing, doubling down, and splitting pairs will increase your odds of winning.
When you play online Blackjack for real money, you will usually find tables with 5 to 12 players, with varying numbers of decks. However, you must remember that the number of players does not affect your gameplay. You are basically playing with the dealer, and that is what you must focus on.
How to play Blackjack Casino in India?
To play the best bitcoin casino online Blackjack you need to Sign up at an online casino in a process that takes less than 2 minutes. All the casinos require is a mobile number or email and once you have registered and deposited your money, the bonus is automatically claimed and added to your account.
Since most of the casinos accept Indian Currency, you can play online Blackjack in India with Indian Rupees.
5 Easy Steps to setting you your Account and playing your first Blackjack game
- Choose the right Online Casino for online Blackjack
- Claim bonus from the link
- Register yourself using your email or mobile number
- Deposit using any of the payment gateways that are convenient for you
- Choose the version of the online Blackjack game you would like to play from the game’s Menu
- Start the game by placing a bet.
If you want to play online Blackjack for real money, you will have to make a deposit at the casinos. Online casinos accept a deposit in your account in Indian Rupees and have added various payment methods such as Paytm, bitcoin and Google Pay.
- Since Paytm is a highly popular method of doing online transactions, players prefer to use Paytm to deposit in online casinos. Also, you can play Blackjack Paytm cash games in casinos that accept Paytm.
- Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency in the world and the most trusted by players and casinos alike. Bitcoin offers high bonuses for deposit for the Bitcoin casino online Blackjack.
- Google Pay is a highly safe and secure payment solution that transfers funds from your account to the casino without storing any card details.
- You also have payment methods such as MasterCard/Visa/American Express, NetBanking (Most of the popular Indian Banks), AstroPay, UPI, Netleller, Skrill, RuPay, PhonePe, EcoPayz etc.
Live Dealer Blackjack
Blackjack dealer Live online games are streamed live from the casino studios featuring live dealers.
These casinos let you interact with the dealer and other players at the table to enhance your experience. You will experience like you are sitting at a legal casino table getting an unparallel authentic experience of playing 21.
To future ensure a fantastic user experience for Indian Players, most of the casinos have developed games themed around India and even Hindi Live dealers host the games.
To play online Blackjack for real money, players can choose a table based on the minimum bet size of the required game.
Best Casino for Online Blackjack
Best real money online Blackjack sites are available on VegasCasinos. Our expert writers have made detailed reviews on the casino sites and players across India and the Indian subcontinent come to VegasCasinos to find the best casino Blackjack.
How VegasCasinos Reviews Online Blackjack Casinos
- Methods of Payment
- Gaming Licenses
- Customer Service
- User and Device Friendliness
- Player Safety
Online casinos have become a very popular online destination for gambling. At VegasCasinos we have reviewed all the best online Blackjack casinos, based on factors that will allow you to have the very best gaming experience. We ensure that the casino that you choose is the best for Indian Players.
VegasCasinos online Blackjack sites recommendations are based on a few important factors.
Methods of Payment
Casino sites should have payment gateways that are user friendly to players in India. The inclusion of Paytm, Google Pay and UPI as options are popular with players for making deposits and withdrawals with ease. At VegasCasinos, we have recommended casinos where the payment methods are convenient and easy for Indian players.
It’s important that the customer care providers have excellent knowledge about online Blackjack and can help you resolve any issue you may have with payments or playing the game. We feel that good customer service should be an integral part of casinos for player satisfaction our list of casinos all have excellent customer care.
Casino bonuses are an added incentive to sign up at a particular casino and we can help you find sites that provide the best promos and bonuses for online Blackjack games.
Casinos that focus on safe play for their players will have gambling licences such as the Maltese Licence which shows that the player safety is a part of their company ethos. This will allow you to safely play online Blackjack and other casino games in India. We make sure that the casinos we suggest have appropriate gaming licences because player safety is of paramount importance to us.
User and Device Friendliness
Online Blackjack is a fast-paced game that cannot be played if there are lags on the device. We have tested the game across multiple devices before recommending the ones where gameplay is lag free.
Casino online Blackjack and Blackjack games should be audited regularly to ensure fair play for the players. The best online Blackjack games for real money are those that are provided by trustworthy companies.
There are many variations of online Blackjack with real money with some of the popular ones being:
- Live Blackjack Party: One of the best Evolution Blackjack games, Live Blackjack Party is a low stake variant of Blackjack. The game has a unique feature of having 2 dealers at the table who interact and entertain the players. The game also features 2 side bets of a perfect pair and 21+3
- Live Blitz Blackjack: Blitz Blackjack by NetEnt features unlimited players playing the game at the same time. All players bet on the same hand with identical cards and make their own decisions making the game fast paced with no waiting whatsoever.
- Live Bollywood Blackjack: Bollywood Blackjack by Evolution caters to the growing Indian fan base by having dealers who not only speak Hindi, but are Indian as wel There’s a beautiful Bollywood backdrop behind the table, and the dealer is attired in traditional Indian clothes.
- Live Power Blackjack: Power Blackjack Powered by Evolution allows an unlimited number of players to take a seat at a single table, and also allows you to multiply your winnings by choosing to double, triple or quadruple your bet on the two initial cards dealt by the dealer, even after a Split!
- Live Speed Blackjack: Live Speed Blackjack, launched by Evolution follows the rules of classic Blackjack, with a revolutionary twist. After the first two cards are dealt, the next player to receive a card is the one taking the fastest decision!
- Lightning Blackjack: Lightning Blackjack is an RNG based classic Blackjack by Evolution. An entertaining game, it offers lightening multipliers on the winning bet.
If you want to play Blackjack on your mobile phone, you can download the blackjack app to play the game.
Want to play online Blackjack and win big?
Winning at Blackjack is quite simple if you follow the online Blackjack strategy. One of the best ways to do that is to have a clear understating of the value of your hand vs the Blackjack dealer’s hand.
Blackjack winning tips
- Always hit if your value is 11, soft 17, or less and stand if it is hard 17 or more.
- If you have a value anywhere between hard 12 to 16 while the dealer has between 2 to 6, stand.
- Always opt for a split if you get a pair of Aces.
- If you have a pair of 7s, choose to hit only if the dealer has 8, 9, 10, or Ace.
Follow these tricks to Blackjack in the casino to beat the dealer. Another trick used by players is card counting but that is considered Illegal by almost all casinos and can get you banned.
Using a clear online Blackjack strategy brings a different thrill to the game, transforming the way you play.
One of the best ways to increase your chances at winning of online Blackjack is to place side bets while playing. These are bets that you place along with your main wager. The best part of the side bets is that they pay out to the player even if the player loses his hand. Many of the live Blackjack dealer tables come with the option of side bets. When playing Blackjack with real money, some of these side bets enhance your winning up to 2000 times your wager.
Perfect Pairs and 21+3 are the two side bets you would commonly find at the real money Blackjack table. Different game providers offer different betting options for side bets. Blackjack Party by Evolution gaming offers the best side bets.
Perfect pairs side bet
This online Blackjack side bet is, that the first two cards the player is dealt make a pair, with three different types of pair paying out at different odds. The payout depends on the kind of pair
- Mixed Pair –cards have the same number but different colour and suits.
- Coloured Pair –cards have the same number and colour but different suits
- Perfect Pair –cards have the same number, colour, and suit.
You must decide whether you want to take part in the Perfect Pairs side bet before any cards are dealt. The side bet will then be settled before the main game of Blackjack is played out according to the rules of the online casino where you are playing.
21+3 side bet
21+3 Blackjack is an intriguing side bet that you place on whether the first two cards of your hand and the dealer’s face-up card combine to make one of the three-card poker hands below:
- Flush – Three cards in the same suit
- Straight – Three cards of consecutive values, such as 2-3-4. Aces can be high or low
- Three of a kind – Three cards of the same value/face card
- Straight flush – Three cards of consecutive values that are all in the same suit
- Suited three of a Kind – Three cards of the same value/face card and the same suit
All winning wagers are paid 9:1
Best Blackjack Casino Providers
Here is a list of the most respected and award-winning providers for online Blackjack games in the industry.
Evolution is an award-winning online game provider with some of the best and fastest Blackjack games. One of the Evolution Blackjack games – Lightning Blackjack is hailed as a trend setting online Blackjack game with it bet multipliers and unlimited player capabilities.
NetEnt is a giant in the gaming industry providing thrilling online Blackjack tables like Blitz Blackjack, where unlimited players bet on the same hand.
Microgaming are one of the premier companies offering not only many online versions of Blackjack games but many different variations as well.
Playtech is one of the oldest and most experienced companies providing casino games and have 6 different online live Blackjack games on their list.
Pragmatic Play has an impressive collection of online Live dealer Blackjack games for real money. They also feature VIP table for high stakes and bet behind options.
Ezugi provide the most Indian themed games to Indian players and their live dealer tables proved an excellent gaming experience.
If you want to play Blackjack on your mobile phone, you can download the blackjack app to play the game.
Online Blackjack Rules
How to play 21?
Rules to Blackjack card game are easy to follow. Real Blackjack online or 21 is played with one or more standard 52-card deck. All the cards are at their face value other than the picture cards which are 0 and Ace which is 1 or 11. The object of Blackjack is the beat the dealer’s hand. You can beat the dealer if you get a Blackjack and the dealer doesn’t have Blackjack, having your final card count to be higher than the dealers without going over 21, or the dealer going bust by exceeding the card count of 21.
The player must decide what to bet before the hand has been dealt. Only then will the Blackjack dealer will deal out the cards. Each player gets a card each, facing up, while the dealer receives one facing down. Next, each player, along with the dealer, will get the second card with its face up.
Once everyone has two cards each the game starts. Here are the many ways to play your hand:
- Stand: You want to continue playing with the first two cards only.
- Hit: You need more cards; the player will deal one card at a time until you bust or stand.
- Double Down: Your hand is advantageous, so you double the wager and take one additional card.
- Split: If you get two cards of the same value, you can split them into two hands and place two wagers.
- Surrender: You can opt out of the game with half of your bet value.
There can be three outcomes to the game
- First, you can win.
- Secondly, you can lose (bust hand or have less than the dealer’s hand).
- Or you can push (have the same hand-number count or Blackjack – as a dealer).
The other players’ hands at the table do not affect your game. It will be just you against the Blackjack dealer.
How do you beat the dealer?
There are three ways in which to beat the Blackjack dealer’s hand and win.
- If the value of your hand is higher than the value of the dealer’s hand
- If the dealer draws a hand value that goes over 21.
- By getting Blackjack or 21 on your first two cards, and the dealer does not.
How do you lose to the dealer?
You can lose to the dealer if:
- Your hand value exceeds 21.
- If the dealer’s hand has a greater value than yours at the end of the round
Is Online Blackjack Legal in India?
Online Blackjack gambling in India with real money is completely legal and is well within the gambling laws in India, except in a few states. You can read more about the laws regarding real money online gaming or if online Blackjack is legit, you can read e laws in more detail here.
Blackjack Online Casino Bonus
When you sign up at a casino you can grab the Blackjack casino bonus offer to amplify your gaming experience. Some of the promotions and bonuses on offer are:
- Backjack Welcome Bonus: where the casino matches your deposit with a bonus that can be used to play games.
- Deposit Bonus: like the welcome bonus, the deposit bonus adds a percentage of what you deposit. Click on the link to claim the bonus
- No-Deposit Bonus: the player can activate their account without putting in a deposit.
- Loyalty bonuses are given to high roller players who make regular high deposits in the casino.
- Free Chip Bonus is essentially free money to play games with.
Click on the link to claim the bonus
Online RNG Blackjack games
Some online Blackjack games are governed by Random Number Generators. These are computer programs that are built into the software of all online. This software generates billions of random strings of numbers which then determine the outcome of the hand you are dealt with.
Blackjack card games are offered by reputable online casinos that are licensed and regulated and are subject to stringent RNG testing and results are audited by independent bodies like eCogra.
Online Blackjack strategies
Using a clear online Blackjack strategy brings a different thrill to the game, transforming the way you play. Click here to learn the intricacies of online Blackjack.
Types of online Blackjack
Whether you play Blackjack for real money, the free Blackjack no download version, or download an app, you will get multiple gaming options. Here is everything you must learn about the different version of online Blackjack.
- Classic: The most common type, the Classic is the traditional version of this game where your aim is to beat the dealer by getting a Blackjack hand as close to 21 without exceeding that value.
- Single-Deck: It is the same as the Classic version, with the difference being in the number of decks. You only play with one deck here.
- Multi-hand: You must follow the same rules of the Classic game. However, in this version, you can play multiple hands simultaneously.
- Switch: In this online 21 Blackjack variant, each player can play two hands. Additionally, you can switch the second card of your hands if profitable.
- Progressive: Playing the Progressive game is similar to the Classic version. The sole difference is that you can place a side bet to win the jackpot.
It is a card game where a single player plays against the dealer. The one whose card value reaches 21 first wins the game.
Whether you choose to play the free online blackjack version or the real money one, it has the same rules. You need to get your total hand value closer to 21 before the dealer.
It is just like the traditional version with an extra opportunity on the third hand. You can either choose to split or double down for free. That is, without any additional wager.
Yes, you can play for free at multiple sites and mobile apps that offer the blackjack online free version. The best sites are 10Cric and ComeOn
You can enjoy an immersive online blackjack free version or a real money game on various online casinos. Additionally, you also have the option of downloading free apps on your mobile devices.
Yes, you can play live blackjack online at a real-time casino from the comfort of your home. These online casinos let you interact with real-time dealers and other players.